Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Izest Neck Relax
- Beginner & Advanced – 2 levels of stretch intensity. Level 1 for moderate and level 2 for maximum stretch.
- Restore Curvature – Helps relieve pain and tension by shaping the lumbar spine back into proper position.
- 10 Acupuncture Points – 4200Gs of magnetic energy targeting essential pressure points to improve blood circulation.
- Disassemble for Storage – Detach arch plate from base to make even more compact.
1. Lay the Base Plate on a secured mat or on the floor, with the end of the single slot against your knees. Insert the Arch Plate into the single slot.
2. Position your hands as shown in the photo to bend the Arch Plate and gently slide it into the Level 1 position on the Base Plate.
1. Sit about 30cm away from the single slot
Estimate a location for the IZEST® Neck Relax. Slowly lie down on it with your knees bent and your arms supporting your upper body. Align the lower portion of your neck to the Neck Support, and hang your head over the Head Rest curve.
2. Basic Stretch
Rest your arms on your waist. This is the starting position which provides the least amount of stretch to your neck. You can adjust the position of the Back Stretch up and down, or put a thin pillow beneath your head if you feel too much stretch.
3. Moderate Stretch
Raise your arms over your head and shoulders, extend your arms fully. Gradually extend your legs fully. This provides moderate stretch. You can stay at this position for no more than 10 minutes per session, one or two sessions a day. If you feel your arms numb, you can rest your arms on your waist for a while, then continue the previous step.
4. Maximum Stretch
With a few sessions of stretching and relaxation, if your neck curvature gradually restores, you may either stick to Level 1 position, or change to Level 2 for maximum stretch.
5. Get up position
Roll onto your side and off the Neck Relax. Raise up your head with your hand and rest your arm on the floor for 30 seconds before getting up. Do not get up immediately as due to blood circulation to the neck and head area, some users might feel a bit drowsy and giddy.
Customer's Questions Answered
You should not use Neck Relax with: fractures, post-operative conditions, severe rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory disease, any malignancy, spinal cord injuries, dental problems, high blood pressure or blood clotting disorders.
When in doubt, always consult your physician first.
IZEST Neck Relax is classified as Class A (Low Risk) Medical Device.
It’s registered with and approved by Health Sciences Authority of Singapore (Registration Approval Number: NFY-DEV-000855-12).
It has been widely recommended in doctors’ clinics and is endorsed by Doctor of Chiropractic (USA)
- Difficulty breathing
- Neck pain
- Stiff neck
- Difficulty sleeping or getting into a comfortable position
- Limited range of motion in the neck
- Shoulder pain and tightness
- Upper back pain
- A Forward Head Posture (FHP) is the most common postural alignment today as we are all glued to our smartphone the entire day and instead of holding the phone upright, our neck is continuously bending downwards. Over time this shifts our head downward. Also, as degeneration and arthritis sets in we tend to lose some disc height and curvature in our spine. Other FHP contribution factors include working on the computer without an ergonomic chair, bad sitting/reading posture and having the wrong type of pillow.